JOB VACANCIES AT HIDEAWAY
The Hideaway team is growing again and we have several exciting opportunities for the right candidates!
HIDEAWAY WORKSPACE - FRONT DESK
EXPERIENCED BAR & COCKTAIL STAFF & WAITING STAFF
DOOR / EVENT STEWARD
To apply for any of these positions, please EMAIL us with your CV and covering letter.
A role in our thriving Business Centre, the right candidate will receive deliveries and maintain the security of our Reception area, act as groundsman and perform basic maintenance and janitorial tasks around the buildings, so good DIY skills are essential.
Duties also involve assisting the Business Centre Manager with admin tasks, so good computer literacy is desired, including experience of using email, Word and basic spreadsheets.
We need someone who has a hands-on approach and is confident to regularly take on new challenges in a role that will require a lot of versatility. If you are organised, tidy and always ready with a friendly welcome for visitors, then this role could be for you.
Award-winning live music venue and restaurant requires outgoing and experienced bar staff to join its successful team, with cocktail skills preferred. We are also looking for experienced waiters who have worked in large, busy restaurants.
At Hideaway we pride ourselves on great music, great food and even better drinks - all served with a warm smile and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
The successful bar staff applicant will take pride in their presentation - both of themselves and the drinks they serve, bundled with all the personality, energy and drive required to complete a busy night with a high level of service that never dips. An eye for detail and a good knowledge of classic cocktail recipes is essential, as is a friendly, engaging manner.
Our front of house team need to be experienced, organised and always approaching customers with a smile. Accuracy is vital to a smooth service during our busiest hours.
You must be fluent in English with a Valid UK permit to work.
We currently have part-time hours available but there could be future full-time opportunities for those with the right experience.
If you think you are the right person to join this hard-working team, please forward a current CV and if you can include a picture that would be great.
Our stylish, high quality restaurant needs a strong kitchen assistant to join the brigade, we are looking for a good all rounder who will assist on food prep and service as well as perform other duties such as washing up.
At its peak, our kitchen expects to serve over 150 diners in 2-3 hours on a busy Friday and Saturday night. If you excel under pressure and can bring a hands-on attitude to our kitchen, then please send us your CV. This position is part time, approx 15-20 hours a week.
This is not a position for someone without experience, but for the right candidate there will be good wages and full training within a growing business.
We are looking for suitable sub-contractor to manage a busy door area for our private events.
We are looking for someone who is firm but friendly, ready with a warm smile and help for all of our guests, and to keep everybody moving towards appropriate, designated areas.
Your responsibilities as our Door/Event Steward will include:
- Ensuring that when our guests enter or leave the club that they receive efficient and courteous assistance as well as providing basic security for the entrance.
- An understanding of the club and its surroundings, particularly designated quiet zones late at night
- Controlling admission to private events (usually via a supplied door list)
- Keeping an accurate headcount of admitted guests
- Ensuring that no external alcohol is brought onto the premises
- Ensuring guests are moved away from designated quiet zones
- Ensuring guests leave their drinks inside the building
- Ensuring that our zero-tolerance approach to drug use is enforced
- Ensuring guests leave the premises along the designated exit route (avoiding quiet zones)
- Ensuring guests in all external areas keep noise down to a level respectful of our residential neighbours
- Providing assistance with a calm, experienced voice when guests allow alcohol to influence their behaviour
- Liaising with the Club Management as necessary to ensure a well-run event and an enjoyable experience for our guests
Hideaway fans will know that we film most of our gigs - we are looking for new recruits for our team on the video desk. The role involves live vision mixing during gigs as well as basic editing to prepare clips for upload. This position will appeal to anyone of a creative nature who would enjoy working in live music, and takes pride in producing work of a high quality, with basic skills or experience of the filming/editing process!